ctet.nic.in 2018-19 Online Registration, CTET 2018-19 Apply Online: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is started CTET Registration Process 2018 from 1st August 2018. Earlier CBSE CTET 2018 Notification was uploaded on 19th June 2018 on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education. CTET 2018-19 Application Form Process was scheduled from 1st August 2018 and CTET Exam was scheduled in September 2018. CTET was delayed due to some reasons. Now CTET 2018-19 Registration Process will be start from 06th July 2018. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018-2019 has been also postponed and will be in October 2018.
CTET Online Application Form 2018-19 shall be submitted through online mode only. CTET 2018-2019 Exam will be organized in 92 Exam Centers to all over India. Appearance in Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 will be declared passed on Marks Criteria of 60% Only. Applicants belong to reserved Category like SC/ST/OBC will get Passing Marks Relaxation of 5% Means. Candidates Belong to Reserved Category will be declared pass 55% Marks only. Successors will get CTET Certificate from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which will be valid for Any Teacher Recruitment in India.
On Decision of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), CTET 2018 shall be conduct in 20 Different Languages like English, Hindi, Assamese, Bangla, Garo, Gujarati, Kanada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan & Telugu Urdu etc. Log on to official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to fill CTET Online Form 2018 like ctet.nic.in.
ctet.nic.in 2018 Online Registration Details
|Name of Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of Test||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018|
|Date of Test||October 2018|
|Date of Notification||1st August 2018|
|Registration Form Activation Date||1st August 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||27th August 2018|
CTET 2018 Eligibility Conditions for CTET Online Form 2018
Education Criteria for Class I-V:
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% Marks and Appearing in Final Year of 2 Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary Exam with minimum 45% Marks and Passed or appearing in Final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in Accordance with NCTE, Regulations, 2002.
- Senior Secondary Exam with at least 50% Marks and passed or appearing in Final year of 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.ED)
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% Marks and appearing or passed in the Final year of 2-Year Diploma in Education.
Education Criteria for Class VI-VIII:
- Applicants must be Graduate and passed Appearing in Final Year of 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Applicants must be Graduate with at least 50% Marks and passed or appearing in 1- Year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduate with 45% Marks and Appearing in Final Year in Education (B.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% Marks and passed or appearing in Final Year of 4 Year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.ED)
- Senior Secondary with at Least 50% Marks and appearing in Final Year of 4-Year BA/BSC/BA BED/B.SC. ED
Reservation: 5% Reservation for Reserved Category to Marks Criteria as Described Above
Age Criteria: No Age Limitation
Application Fee and Payment Process:
CTET Application Fee for Paper I or II
General/OBC: Rs. 600/- and SC/ST/Differentially Abled Person: Rs. 300/-
For Both Paper-I and Paper-II
General/OBC: Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST: Rs. 500/- and Application Fee should be Submitted in Online Mode to various Methods Credit Card/Debit Card.
CTET 2018 Exam Pattern
CTET Paper I Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
CTET Paper II Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science (For Mathematics & Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Studies/Social Science (Social Studies/Social Science Teachers)||60||60|
How to Fill ctet.nic.in 2018 Online Registration
Step 1: Log on to the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Step 2: Now Click on CTET Online Form 2018 Apply Online Link
Step 3: Enter all the details in Application Form and submit all the required documents
Step 4: Pay Application Charges Per Paper or Category
Step 5: Submit Form and take a hard copy of submitted Application Form for future use
CTET Admit Card 2018-2019
CTET Hall Ticket 2018 shall be displayed 15 days before to the exam. Applicants of CTET Online Form 2018 can download Admit Card through official website of Central Board of Secondary Education.
CTET Results 2018-2019
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Results will be released on within one month of Exam. Attendees of CTET Examination can find out Results from the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education.