ctet.nic.in 2019 Online Registration, CTET 2019 Apply Online: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is started CTET Registration Process 2019 from 05th February 2019. Earlier CBSE CTET 2019 Notification was uploaded on 04th February 2019 on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education. CTET 2019 Application Form Process was scheduled from 05th February 2019 and CTET Exam was scheduled in 07th July 2019. CTET was delayed due to some reasons. Now CTET 2019 Registration Process is start from 05th February 2019. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 has been also postponed and will be in 05th March 2019.
CTET Online Application Form 2019 shall be submitted through online mode only. CTET 2019 Exam will be organized in 92 Exam Centers to all over India. Appearance in Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will be declared passed on Marks Criteria of 60% Only. Applicants belong to reserved Category like SC/ST/OBC will get Passing Marks Relaxation of 5% Means. Candidates Belong to Reserved Category will be declared pass 55% Marks only. Successors will get CTET Certificate from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which will be valid for Any Teacher Recruitment in India.
On Decision of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), CTET 2019 shall be conduct in 20 Different Languages like English, Hindi, Assamese, Bangla, Garo, Gujarati, Kanada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan & Telugu Urdu etc. Log on to official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to fill CTET Online Form 2019 like ctet.nic.in.
ctet.nic.in 2019 Online Registration Details
|Name of Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of Test||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019|
|Date of Test||07th July 2019|
|Date of Notification||04th February 2019|
|Registration Form Activation Date||05th February 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||05th March 2019|
CTET 2019 Eligibility Conditions for CTET Online Form 2019
Education Criteria for Class I-V:
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% Marks and Appearing in Final Year of 2 Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary Exam with minimum 45% Marks and Passed or appearing in Final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in Accordance with NCTE, Regulations, 2002.
- Senior Secondary Exam with at least 50% Marks and passed or appearing in Final year of 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.ED)
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% Marks and appearing or passed in the Final year of 2-Year Diploma in Education.
Education Criteria for Class VI-VIII:
- Applicants must be Graduate and passed Appearing in Final Year of 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Applicants must be Graduate with at least 50% Marks and passed or appearing in 1- Year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduate with 45% Marks and Appearing in Final Year in Education (B.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% Marks and passed or appearing in Final Year of 4 Year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.ED)
- Senior Secondary with at Least 50% Marks and appearing in Final Year of 4-Year BA/BSC/BA BED/B.SC. ED
Reservation: 5% Reservation for Reserved Category to Marks Criteria as Described Above
Age Criteria: No Age Limitation
Application Fee and Payment Process:
CTET Application Fee for Paper I or II
General/OBC: Rs. 600/- and SC/ST/Differentially Abled Person: Rs. 300/-
For Both Paper-I and Paper-II
General/OBC: Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST: Rs. 500/- and Application Fee should be Submitted in Online Mode to various Methods Credit Card/Debit Card.
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern
CTET Paper I Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
CTET Paper II Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science (For Mathematics & Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Studies/Social Science (Social Studies/Social Science Teachers)||60||60|
How to Fill ctet.nic.in 2019 Online Registration
Step 1: Log on to the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Step 2: Now Click on CTET Online Form 2019 Apply Online Link
Step 3: Enter all the details in Application Form and submit all the required documents
Step 4: Pay Application Charges Per Paper or Category
Step 5: Submit Form and take a hard copy of submitted Application Form for future use
CTET Admit Card 2019
CTET Hall Ticket 2019 shall be displayed 15 days before to the exam. Applicants of CTET Online Form 2019 can download Admit Card through official website of Central Board of Secondary Education.
CTET Results 2019
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Results will be released on within one month of Exam. Attendees of CTET Examination can find out Results from the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education.