ctet.nic.in 2018 Application Form, CTET 2018-19 Online Form Dates :- CTET 2018 Application Form has been started form 1st August 2018 at through official website www.ctet.nic.in. All candidates who want to submit their application form can cheek this CTET 2018 Notification with complete details form here. Officially has been released it for all candidates to check their all eligible criteria details that will required in filling online application form.
All eligible candidates who are going to submit their CTET 2018 Online Application Form should read this page. All candidates are required to check all eligible criteria details before going to submit application form. CTET 2018 Exam will be conducted in September 2018 by the Central Board of Secondary Education at various exam centres in across Country to appointed eligible candidates for the teacher posts for the class I to VIII. Candidates who wise to apply CTET 2018 Registration Form can submit before last date is 27th August 2018 at official website.
ctet.nic.in 2018 Application Form Dates Details
Only online application form will allow filling through official website for all candidates. Candidates who provide complete and correct details in application form will able to appear in next level. Candidates should also check this brief page for complete details that are mentioning below this page. CBSE CTET Exam 2018 will be conducted in Hindi, English, Marathi Mizo, Bangla, Kanada, Malayalam, Nepali, Oriya, Khasi, Assamese, Bangla, Manipuri, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Garo, Sanskrit, and Urdu. Candidates should keep eyes on official notification for all details.
About to CTET 2018 Application Form:-
|Name of Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Exam||CTET Exam 2018|
|Exam Date||September 2018/October 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Eligibility Teacher Exam|
Eligible Criteria of CTET 2018 Application Form:-
For Class I to V:
- Candidates should have passed 12th with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 12th with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education with the NCTE/ 12th with Final Year of 4 years Elementary Education (B. EI. Ed)/ 12th with 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
For Class VI to VIII:
- Graduation with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/ Ed with the NCTE/ 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed)/ final year of BA/ BSC+ B. Ed/ BA+ B.Ed/ BSC+ B. Ed.
Age Limitation: There no age limitation defined by the board.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I &II|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ ST/ Diff. Abled Person||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 600/-|
- Written Exam,
- Documents Verification.
- Start Date of Application: updated soon
- Last Date of Application: updated soon
- Last Date of Payments Fee: updated soon
- Last Date of Correction in Application: updated soon
- Admit Card Date: August 2018.
- Exam Date: September 2018.
Steps to Apply CTET 2018 Application Form:-
- First of all candidates visit official website.
- Search CTET 2018 Online Registration link on website.
- Click on application apply link.
- Now enter all required details with education details.
- Upload all required documents with application form.
- Pay application fee through online mode.
- Now carefully check full filed application form.
- At last click on final submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of it for future uses.
CTET 2018 Admit Card:-
Admit card will soon available on official website after update by the board. The board will soon release it on official website in online mode. All candidates who filled application form will able to download it when will be activated by the board.
CTET 2018 Result:-
Candidates who successfully gave this examination should download their result from official website. All candidates will soon able to check result after release by the board.